NBA draft tracker: 2 Ohio State standouts among the 6 college stars working out with the Jazz
»6 items «
Six more players were in town Monday morning as the Jazz continue to look at as many draft eligible players as possible. Like many of the players in the first few groups to come in for pre-draft workouts, none of the players that were in on Monday are considered first-round talent. The most notable names in the group are a pair of players from Ohio State in Aaron Craft and LaQuinton Ross. Local college basketball fans should recognize two other names from the group in Cameron Bairstow from New Mexico and Roscoe Smith from UNLV.
Here is a look at how each of the six workout attendees performed in college:
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president