50 things you might not know about your favorite Disney films, 1955-1986 edition
Oliver & Company (1988) »49 of 51 «
Animators used black-outline background overlays to give the film's painted backgrounds the same look and feel as animation. It was a technique last used extensively in "101 Dalmatians," roughly 27 years before.
»49 of 51 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 33
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 27
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24
- US senator says it's time to put a... 22
- Hillary Rodham Clinton completes shift... 18
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Climate change plan faces high-profile... 15