50 things you might not know about your favorite Disney films, 1937-1953 edition
Peter Pan (1953) »50 of 51 «
Voice actor Candy Candido provided the voice for the Indian Chief in "Peter Pan," but many people would've heard his voice before, even if they didn't know it — he was the "Angry Apple Tree" in "The Wizard of Oz."
»50 of 51 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 6
- It's not just young people —... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5