Utah State Athletics facilities built in the last 15 years
LOGAN — Utah State University will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony and grand opening for the Wayne Estes Center on Wednesday at 1 p.m. The public is invited to the event and tours will be available until 3 p.m.
The Wayne Estes Center is the latest in a recent run of athletic facility overhauls at Utah State. Here is a quick look at what has been added in the past 15 years.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 163
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 112
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 84
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads... 28