Utah State Athletics facilities built in the last 15 years
LOGAN — Utah State University will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony and grand opening for the Wayne Estes Center on Wednesday at 1 p.m. The public is invited to the event and tours will be available until 3 p.m.
The Wayne Estes Center is the latest in a recent run of athletic facility overhauls at Utah State. Here is a quick look at what has been added in the past 15 years.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20