Ranking the best BYU Cougars in the NFL who went undrafted
The 2014 NFL draft has come to an end with only one BYU player getting selected (Kyle Van Noy), even though a handful of Cougars were hoping to hear their name called.
In some professional sports, that would mean the end of the road, but the NFL is a different story. Plenty of undrafted players sign free-agent contracts right after the draft ends and manage to make solid NFL careers out of their opportunity.
BYU greats Cody Hoffman (Washington Redskins), Daniel Sorensen (Kansas City Chiefs) , Eathyn Manumaleuna (New York Giants) and Spencer Hadley (New Orleans Saints) all signed such deals after the draft finished over the weekend.
Although it is not the easiest road to NFL success, a number of Cougars have traveled it with success.
Here is a look at the 10 best careers by BYU Cougars who went undrafted.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president