Ranking the best BYU Cougars in the NFL who went undrafted
The 2014 NFL draft has come to an end with only one BYU player getting selected (Kyle Van Noy), even though a handful of Cougars were hoping to hear their name called.
In some professional sports, that would mean the end of the road, but the NFL is a different story. Plenty of undrafted players sign free-agent contracts right after the draft ends and manage to make solid NFL careers out of their opportunity.
BYU greats Cody Hoffman (Washington Redskins), Daniel Sorensen (Kansas City Chiefs) , Eathyn Manumaleuna (New York Giants) and Spencer Hadley (New Orleans Saints) all signed such deals after the draft finished over the weekend.
Although it is not the easiest road to NFL success, a number of Cougars have traveled it with success.
Here is a look at the 10 best careers by BYU Cougars who went undrafted.
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22