Things you can print with a 3-D printer
The rise of 3-D printing technology, or the ability to manufacture products simply by automating their construction through computer programming, has continued to produce a wide array of functional products.
The potential of 3-D printing has expanded to include items few ever dreamed could be created through automized production.
Here, we've compiled a list of 10 products that have now been successfully produced using 3-D printers. To help explain the phenomenon, we've also included the video above by the folks over at Mashable explaining the details of how, exactly, 3-D printing works.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 10
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 7
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1