Photo commentary: Why a father of five daughters loves Race for the Cure
»34 items «
As a husband and father of five daughters, I would love nothing more than to find a cure for breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Foundation’s “Race for the Cure” hit home for a lot of people the day before Mother’s Day, including me. Here's what I saw through my lens.
»34 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 58
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 55
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 38
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 30
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 28