Photo commentary: Why a father of five daughters loves Race for the Cure
»34 items «
As a husband and father of five daughters, I would love nothing more than to find a cure for breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Foundation’s “Race for the Cure” hit home for a lot of people the day before Mother’s Day, including me. Here's what I saw through my lens.
»34 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 122
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 28
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15