Photo commentary: Why a father of five daughters loves Race for the Cure
»34 items «
As a husband and father of five daughters, I would love nothing more than to find a cure for breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Foundation’s “Race for the Cure” hit home for a lot of people the day before Mother’s Day, including me. Here's what I saw through my lens.
»34 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 46
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 40
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30