Photo commentary: Why a father of five daughters loves Race for the Cure
»34 items «
As a husband and father of five daughters, I would love nothing more than to find a cure for breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Foundation’s “Race for the Cure” hit home for a lot of people the day before Mother’s Day, including me. Here's what I saw through my lens.
»34 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22