NBA draft tracker: Senior prospects who may end up with the Utah Jazz
»13 items «
Although the extraordinary freshman class and a few other underclassmen have taken most of the headlines about the 2014 NBA draft, there are plenty of talented seniors who left their mark on college basketball this season. Doug McDermott of Creighton won every major National Player of the Year award and was an Associated Press first team All-American. Three other seniors also earned AP first team All-American honors; Shabazz Napier of UConn, Russ Smith of Louisville and Sean Kilpatrick of Cincinnati. Even though none of the seniors are expected to be selected in the first few picks, plenty of them will hear their name called on draft night. Here is a look at the seniors who have a chance to be drafted, including a handful of players who may end up in a Jazz uniform.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?