Top 5 prep performances for week 7
#4 - Martavius Redmond, 6-3, 190, WR, West Jordan High »2 of 5 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News archives
Three of Redmond's nine receptions went for touchdowns in their heart-breaking loss to the Colts. He accounted for 158 yards overall and certainly looks to be one of the top wide receivers in the state this year.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 91
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 64
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 49
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 35
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32