Top 5 prep performances for week 7
#4 - Martavius Redmond, 6-3, 190, WR, West Jordan High »2 of 5 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News archives
Three of Redmond's nine receptions went for touchdowns in their heart-breaking loss to the Colts. He accounted for 158 yards overall and certainly looks to be one of the top wide receivers in the state this year.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership change has...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- The Clean Cut: David Archuleta, Lexi Walker...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 120
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 66
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 32
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 24
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8