Last-second heroics: Top 5 buzzer-beaters from pro or college basketball players with Utah ties
Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers, 2014 »1 of 6 «
Lillard’s shot instantly became a classic. After Portland hadn’t made an outside shot in the fourth quarter, Lillard didn’t hesitate firing a 3 as time expired. The Weber State alum averaged 25.5 points per game in his first career NBA postseason series and capped it off with this gem Friday.
The 2013 NBA Rookie of the Year has averaged 19.9 points in his two NBA seasons and is showing the NBA world why he’s Adidas’ newest $100 million man.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 45
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 27