Last-second heroics: Top 5 buzzer-beaters from pro or college basketball players with Utah ties
Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers, 2014 »1 of 6 «
Lillard’s shot instantly became a classic. After Portland hadn’t made an outside shot in the fourth quarter, Lillard didn’t hesitate firing a 3 as time expired. The Weber State alum averaged 25.5 points per game in his first career NBA postseason series and capped it off with this gem Friday.
The 2013 NBA Rookie of the Year has averaged 19.9 points in his two NBA seasons and is showing the NBA world why he’s Adidas’ newest $100 million man.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president