10 fast facts about autism spectrum disorder
Causes »10 of 10 «
Physicians do not have one specific cause of ASD pinpointed, but they say genetic factors play a part, including older birth parents and those with tuberous sclerosis or fragile X syndrome. Children whose siblings have ASD have a higher chance of having it too.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 16
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 12
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 11
- Beau Biden dies at 46; son of vice... 10
- Mormon missionary killed, another... 10
- GOP pledges to 'rein in' Obama on EPA... 9
- Justices rule for Muslim denied job... 9