10 fast facts about autism spectrum disorder
Causes »10 of 10 «
Physicians do not have one specific cause of ASD pinpointed, but they say genetic factors play a part, including older birth parents and those with tuberous sclerosis or fragile X syndrome. Children whose siblings have ASD have a higher chance of having it too.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 26
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 17