Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz coaching match game; Jimmer's a Bulls bust
In hindsight: A look back at the week that was
Blood is Boylen for Jazz fans
I have this app on my iPad that allows children to match objects of various shapes and sizes with each other, helping them learn associations, patterns and such.
If former Utah coach Jim Boylen was represented as a shape on one side of the app's screen and the Utah Jazz’s head coaching position on the other, Boylen would be a circle and the Jazz’s head coaching position would be a triangle – or whatever shape is least like a circle. A giraffe maybe? The Eiffel Tower?
Match compatibility: None
Mental description of anyone that thinks the two would go well together: Nuts
Chances it will happen: None
What’s next: Max Hall and his mom singing the national anthem at a Utah football game? Bill Maher offering a pregame prayer at BYU? Donald Sterling hosting the Trumpet Awards?
The Jazz hiring Derek Fisher as head coach, with Carlos Boozer as his assistant, would cause less outrage in Utah.
Nate Gagon is a published sports, music, and creative writer. He is also a wholehearted father, grateful husband and ardent student of life. He shoots roughly 94% from the free throw line and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or @nategagon.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Watch: Elder David A. Bednar speaks about the...
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29