The top money problems in America
Poll results released by Gallup last week show which financial worries create the most anxiety among Americans.
"Among Americans nationally, several issues, including lack of money, healthcare costs, college expenses, debt, and the high cost of living, cluster at the top of the list of responses," Gallup's Lydia Saad wrote about the poll's results.
Gallup also broke down the poll results by age demographic and income level and not surprisingly, college expenses took top priority among those 18 to 49 and those who make $75,000 or more.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 18
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1