The top money problems in America
Poll results released by Gallup last week show which financial worries create the most anxiety among Americans.
"Among Americans nationally, several issues, including lack of money, healthcare costs, college expenses, debt, and the high cost of living, cluster at the top of the list of responses," Gallup's Lydia Saad wrote about the poll's results.
Gallup also broke down the poll results by age demographic and income level and not surprisingly, college expenses took top priority among those 18 to 49 and those who make $75,000 or more.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 6
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2