Which states are best for tax payers?
Tax day has come and gone, but the burden (or blessing, depending on your income bracket) of taxation is year round.
In case you were considering a change of scenery because of your state's overbearing taxes, a study by personal finance website Wallet Hub has rated each state according to overall tax burden.
The study also incorporated the Cost of Living Index and the average tax rate for the whole country to help determine which states were best overall if your top concern is getting the most out of your tax money.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17