Which states are best for tax payers?
Tax day has come and gone, but the burden (or blessing, depending on your income bracket) of taxation is year round.
In case you were considering a change of scenery because of your state's overbearing taxes, a new study by personal finance website Wallet Hub has rated each state according to overall tax burden.
The study also incorporated the Cost of Living Index and the average tax rate for the whole country to help determine which states were best overall if your top concern is getting the most out of your tax money.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 53
- Capitalism and the common good:... 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Federal contracting... 36