Five Huskies to watch for
Jermaine Kearse, wide receiver »2 of 5 «
He leads the team with four touchdown catches this year and is one of three receivers of a well-balanced corps, along with James Johnson and Devin Aguilar, who has caught at least 11 passes this year. The 6-foot-2, 208-pounder was a second-team all-Pac-12 performer last year after finishing with 63 receptions for 1,006 yards and 12 touchdowns.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 144
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 97
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 94
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 86
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 64
- Playoffs ‘almost... 34
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 34
- Utah football fall practice position... 23