Five Huskies to watch for
Jermaine Kearse, wide receiver »2 of 5 «
He leads the team with four touchdown catches this year and is one of three receivers of a well-balanced corps, along with James Johnson and Devin Aguilar, who has caught at least 11 passes this year. The 6-foot-2, 208-pounder was a second-team all-Pac-12 performer last year after finishing with 63 receptions for 1,006 yards and 12 touchdowns.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 38