Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs: Easter by the numbers
Dollars spent »1 of 10 «
According to the National Retail Federation, Americans are projected to spend an average of $137.46 on Easter-related items this year, with the total amount equaling around $15.9 billion. This amount is slightly lower than last year’s average of $145.13 a person ($17.2 billion overall).
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Knuckleheads with...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 14
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 13
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land... 11
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- Obama scores coalition victory with... 9