Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs: Easter by the numbers
Dollars spent »1 of 10 «
According to the National Retail Federation, Americans are projected to spend an average of $137.46 on Easter-related items this year, with the total amount equaling around $15.9 billion. This amount is slightly lower than last year’s average of $145.13 a person ($17.2 billion overall).
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 64
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 49
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 32
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 26