Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs: Easter by the numbers
Although Easter usually falls in the middle of the "best holiday" list, Americans still spend billions of dollars celebrating.
Easter has morphed throughout the years to include a variety of items Americans purchase and make throughout the months of March and April.
Here are some statistics:
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 47
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 37
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 25
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 15