Happy Tax Day! See what you know about tax freedom, candy taxes and more
Happy Tax Day!
On this April 15, between running to the post office to send off your taxes or dreaming of ways to spend your tax return, here's a tax day quiz to test your knowledge of the only thing as certain in life as death...
The information for this list has been gathered from sources including The Associated Press and the Tax Foundation's 2014 Facts & Figures report.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17