Happy Tax Day! See what you know about tax freedom, candy taxes and more
Happy Tax Day!
On this April 15, between running to the post office to send off your taxes or dreaming of ways to spend your tax return, here's a tax day quiz to test your knowledge of the only thing as certain in life as death...
The information for this list has been gathered from sources including The Associated Press and the Tax Foundation's 2014 Facts & Figures report.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 32
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17