The year so far told through political cartoons
From the Sochi Olympics and Russia's invasion of Crimea to the fall of Chris Christie and the rise of Jeb Bush, 2014 has provided plenty of fodder for political satirists.
In the spirit of humor, and in honor of International Moment of Laughter Day, here is a glimpse of the news in 2014 so far as told by political cartoons.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25