Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
An interactive map created by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation displays, by county, six key indicators used to evaluate the overall health of the nation.
Among the six indicators are the average life expectancy and the prevalence of poverty of each county.
According to the study's authors, "dietary risks" were the leading cause of drops and disparities for life expectancy in the U.S. However, as the Washington Post suggested in their analysis of an earlier version of the study last March, life expectancy rate disparity between counties also seems to be tied to income inequality.
Here we've ranked each county in Utah according to poverty rate, including along with it each county's average life expectancy.
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- LDS missionaries leave Burundi
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces...
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 29
- Obama muses about his legacy, offers... 26
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 14
- Working 9-to-5 becoming a less popular... 5
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Helping your adult... 2
- The economic crisis is helping one... 2
- Balancing act: It's time, again, to... 1