Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
An interactive map created by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation displays, by county, six key indicators used to evaluate the overall health of the nation.
Among the six indicators are the average life expectancy and the prevalence of poverty of each county.
According to the study's authors, "dietary risks" were the leading cause of drops and disparities for life expectancy in the U.S. However, as the Washington Post suggested in their analysis of an earlier version of the study last March, life expectancy rate disparity between counties also seems to be tied to income inequality.
Here we've ranked each county in Utah according to poverty rate, including along with it each county's average life expectancy.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3