Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
An interactive map created by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation displays, by county, six key indicators used to evaluate the overall health of the nation.
Among the six indicators are the average life expectancy and the prevalence of poverty of each county.
According to the study's authors, "dietary risks" were the leading cause of drops and disparities for life expectancy in the U.S. However, as the Washington Post suggested in their analysis of an earlier version of the study last March, life expectancy rate disparity between counties also seems to be tied to income inequality.
Here we've ranked each county in Utah according to poverty rate, including along with it each county's average life expectancy.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2