BYU football: Post spring practice position overview
PROVO — BYU concluded its spring football practices last Friday after providing better clarity of each position group heading into fall camp. Several players saw their stock rise throughout the session while others will look to make an impact this fall.
So how does each position group look and what can fans expect come the fall practice session and into the regular season?
Brandon Gurney was there for every open session and gives his best glimpse into what's on tap heading into the 2014 season.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @BrandonCGurney
- New temple presidents
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Temple Square opens three new exhibits
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 39
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7