Metro areas with the biggest growth in college grads
»10 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Recent U.S. Census data reveals the top metropolitan areas that have seen the most growth in the population of persons holding a bachelor's degree or higher. Many of these areas are jumping far ahead of their less-fortunate counterparts, according to the Wall Street Journal. The following is a list of the top 10 metropolitan areas that saw the most growth.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14