Metro areas with the biggest growth in college grads
»10 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Recent U.S. Census data reveals the top metropolitan areas that have seen the most growth in the population of persons holding a bachelor's degree or higher. Many of these areas are jumping far ahead of their less-fortunate counterparts, according to the Wall Street Journal. The following is a list of the top 10 metropolitan areas that saw the most growth.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 87
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 35
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 32
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 13
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11