April Fools! The top pranks, hoaxes and hijinks in sports
Rudy Gobert forgets the donuts »1 of 12 «
Here is one of the Utah Jazz rookie ten commandments: Thou shalt bring donuts to the pre-game shootaround. Rudy Gobert broke that commandment, and he paid the consequences.
He went to his SUV to find it filled with buttered popcorn.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan," Golbert tweeted after he saw his SUV. It took a leaf blower to clean the massive amount of popcorn out of his corny SUV.
»1 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president