April Fools! The top 10 pranks, hoaxes and hijinks in sports
Rudy Gobert forgets the donuts »1 of 10 «
Here is one of the Utah Jazz rookie ten commandments: Thou shalt bring donuts to the pre-game shootaround. Rudy Gobert broke that commandment, and he paid the consequences.
He went to his SUV to find it filled with buttered popcorn.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan," Golbert tweeted after he saw his SUV. It took a leaf blower to clean the massive amount of popcorn out of his corny SUV.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...