April Fools! The top 10 pranks, hoaxes and hijinks in sports
Rudy Gobert forgets the donuts »1 of 10 «
Here is one of the Utah Jazz rookie ten commandments: Thou shalt bring donuts to the pre-game shootaround. Rudy Gobert broke that commandment, and he paid the consequences.
He went to his SUV to find it filled with buttered popcorn.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan," Golbert tweeted after he saw his SUV. It took a leaf blower to clean the massive amount of popcorn out of his corny SUV.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...