Local flavor in the NBA: Fredette and Miller settle in with new teams, Lillard continues to lead Portland
André Miller, Utah, Washington Wizards »1 of 5 «
After falling out of favor with head coach Brian Shaw in Denver following an argument on the bench, Miller was traded to the Washington Wizards as part of a three-team deal. He has averaged 14.4 minutes a night in 19 games for the Wizards coming off the bench as a backup to John Wall. During that stretch, Miller is averaging 4.5 points, two rebounds and three assists. One of his most productive games in Washington came in the Wizards' last game. On Saturday night, Miller scored 10 points on 4-of-4 shooting from the floor to go along with three assists and a steal as Washington beat the Atlanta Hawks.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president