Utah sports poll: Wrapping up the college basketball season
College basketball is over for Utah schools. BYU and Weber State lost in the first round (or second round, depending on how you look at it) of the NCAA tournament, and Utah and Utah Valley lost on the road in the first round of the NIT.
Spring practice has started for college football, but the seasons won't start until the summer is over. So for now, Utah's big college sports are on break, and fans now have to play the waiting game.
In the last poll, 36 percent said Delon Wright would have the best NBA career of any current Utah college basketball player. 32 percent said Jordan Loveridge and 23 percent said Tyler Haws.
59 percent said Kyle Van Noy would have the best NFL career of any current Utah college football player. 17 percent said Trevor Reilly and 10 percent said Tyler Larsen.
67 percent said that's just BYU being BYU when asked about its latest slogan, “Will over Skill.“
75 percent said no, the Utah Jazz won't make the NBA Finals within the next five years.
77 percent said Jimmer Fredette will have more success in Chicago than he did in Sacramento.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21