Utah sports poll: Wrapping up the college basketball season
College basketball is over for Utah schools. BYU and Weber State lost in the first round (or second round, depending on how you look at it) of the NCAA tournament, and Utah and Utah Valley lost on the road in the first round of the NIT.
Spring practice has started for college football, but the seasons won't start until the summer is over. So for now, Utah's big college sports are on break, and fans now have to play the waiting game.
In the last poll, 36 percent said Delon Wright would have the best NBA career of any current Utah college basketball player. 32 percent said Jordan Loveridge and 23 percent said Tyler Haws.
59 percent said Kyle Van Noy would have the best NFL career of any current Utah college football player. 17 percent said Trevor Reilly and 10 percent said Tyler Larsen.
67 percent said that's just BYU being BYU when asked about its latest slogan, “Will over Skill.“
75 percent said no, the Utah Jazz won't make the NBA Finals within the next five years.
77 percent said Jimmer Fredette will have more success in Chicago than he did in Sacramento.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45