Utah sports poll: Wrapping up the college basketball season
College basketball is over for Utah schools. BYU and Weber State lost in the first round (or second round, depending on how you look at it) of the NCAA tournament, and Utah and Utah Valley lost on the road in the first round of the NIT.
Spring practice has started for college football, but the seasons won't start until the summer is over. So for now, Utah's big college sports are on break, and fans now have to play the waiting game.
In the last poll, 36 percent said Delon Wright would have the best NBA career of any current Utah college basketball player. 32 percent said Jordan Loveridge and 23 percent said Tyler Haws.
59 percent said Kyle Van Noy would have the best NFL career of any current Utah college football player. 17 percent said Trevor Reilly and 10 percent said Tyler Larsen.
67 percent said that's just BYU being BYU when asked about its latest slogan, “Will over Skill.“
75 percent said no, the Utah Jazz won't make the NBA Finals within the next five years.
77 percent said Jimmer Fredette will have more success in Chicago than he did in Sacramento.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 53
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32