Utah sports poll: Wrapping up the college basketball season
College basketball is over for Utah schools. BYU and Weber State lost in the first round (or second round, depending on how you look at it) of the NCAA tournament, and Utah and Utah Valley lost on the road in the first round of the NIT.
Spring practice has started for college football, but the seasons won't start until the summer is over. So for now, Utah's big college sports are on break, and fans now have to play the waiting game.
In the last poll, 36 percent said Delon Wright would have the best NBA career of any current Utah college basketball player. 32 percent said Jordan Loveridge and 23 percent said Tyler Haws.
59 percent said Kyle Van Noy would have the best NFL career of any current Utah college football player. 17 percent said Trevor Reilly and 10 percent said Tyler Larsen.
67 percent said that's just BYU being BYU when asked about its latest slogan, “Will over Skill.“
75 percent said no, the Utah Jazz won't make the NBA Finals within the next five years.
77 percent said Jimmer Fredette will have more success in Chicago than he did in Sacramento.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- LDS missionary missing from Ogden since...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Utah family changes course because of child's...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops coaching...
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- U. professor competes on 'American Ninja...
- New temple presidents
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 56
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 43
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 42
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 35
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops... 24
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to... 20