Utah sports poll: Wrapping up the college basketball season
College basketball is over for Utah schools. BYU and Weber State lost in the first round (or second round, depending on how you look at it) of the NCAA tournament, and Utah and Utah Valley lost on the road in the first round of the NIT.
Spring practice has started for college football, but the seasons won't start until the summer is over. So for now, Utah's big college sports are on break, and fans now have to play the waiting game.
In the last poll, 36 percent said Delon Wright would have the best NBA career of any current Utah college basketball player. 32 percent said Jordan Loveridge and 23 percent said Tyler Haws.
59 percent said Kyle Van Noy would have the best NFL career of any current Utah college football player. 17 percent said Trevor Reilly and 10 percent said Tyler Larsen.
67 percent said that's just BYU being BYU when asked about its latest slogan, “Will over Skill.“
75 percent said no, the Utah Jazz won't make the NBA Finals within the next five years.
77 percent said Jimmer Fredette will have more success in Chicago than he did in Sacramento.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 123
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 47
- Peavler: BYU knows it can't afford to... 42
- Dick Harmon: Leap of faith takes on... 39
- BYU football report card: Mostly B's... 35
- BYU, Houston to wear patriotic helmets... 31
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 28