A cowboy, baseball and donating blood: the April 2014 general conference quiz
Question 1 »1 of 50 «
Since the vast majority of the church’s 15 million members are unable to attend general conference in person, the meetings are broadcast via satellite to more than _________ church buildings in more than 100 countries worldwide. The proceedings are also accessible via the Internet.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 44
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 20
- Christmas without Jesus 19
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Visiting minister urges unity among... 10
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8