A cowboy, baseball and donating blood: the April 2014 general conference quiz
Question 1 »1 of 50 «
Since the vast majority of the church’s 15 million members are unable to attend general conference in person, the meetings are broadcast via satellite to more than _________ church buildings in more than 100 countries worldwide. The proceedings are also accessible via the Internet.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Ask Angela: LDS bridal showers are out... 48
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 42
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- Christmas without Jesus 19
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 18
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 11
- Visiting minister urges unity among... 10