A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 93
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 19
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17