A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 85
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29