A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Salt Lake man, 8-year-old boy dead in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 41
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 32
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 30
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28