A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 60
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 44
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 30
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 28