A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 48
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 37
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 28
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18