A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 55 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 150
- Police break silence about... 51
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 49
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- New definition of homeless would give... 32
- Police release names of officers... 29
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 25
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20