A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28