A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU football: What you need to know about...
- House Republicans' report faults Obama... 54
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Final Benghazi report: No 'smoking gun'... 31