A haunting past: A photographic look at some of Utah's ghost towns
Eagle City, Utah »1 of 120 «
Utah State Historical Society
This photo shows a cabin at the site of Eagle City in the Henry Mountains, Utah. Eagle City was a small mining camp in the 1880s for the Bromide Basin mining area. It was abandoned by 1900.
»1 of 120 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 45
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 41
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 30
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18