10 double-digit seeds who could do damage in the Big Dance
Delaware, No. 13 seed »9 of 10 «
After starting out the season at 6-7, the Fighting Blue Hens won 19 of their last 21 games to make it to the tournament. They love to push the basketball and have three fantastic scorers in Devon Sadler, Davon Usher and Jarvis Threatt. Sadler leads the way with averages of 19.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists. Usher isn't too far behind in the scoring column, putting up 19.4 points a night to go along with 6.1 rebounds and 1.8 steals. Threatt is the engine that makes the Blue Hens go. He loves to attack the basket and draws plenty of fouls. Threatt is averaging 18.1 points on 10 free-throw attempts a night as well as 5.8 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 2.5 steals. It will take great outings from all three players for Delaware to knock off Michigan State, but if they can get by the Spartans, the Blue Hens could go a long way.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president