10 double-digit seeds who could do damage in the Big Dance
Stephen F. Austin, No. 12 seed »1 of 10 «
After losing three of their first five games of the season, the Lumberjacks have won 28 straight games, leaving them with a record of 31-2 on the year. They are very balanced offensively, with five players scoring at least 9.6 points a game. The Lumberjacks really know how to distribute the ball as well. They are eighth in the nation in assists per game. If Desmond Heymon and Jacob Parker can get it going, VCU will have its hands full with the regular season and tournament champs from the Southland Conference.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...