High school boys soccer: 4A team-by-team region capsules
With the 2014 high school boys soccer season getting underway last week in what should be another fantastic season, the Deseret News has compiled capsules for every 4A team in the state with information on what to expect this season.
The region rankings are based on preseason coaches' projections. Every coach was invited to participate and submit information on their team.
There are four new head boys soccer coaches in 4A this year: Sven Robinson (Logan), Craig Charlesworth (Roy), Scott Taylor (Timpanogos) and James Finn (Clearfield).
Here's a region-by-region look at all 29 teams in 4A.
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16