Memorable sermons from LDS leaders in fewer than 10 words
The Mormon Channel's most recent Mormon Message video, which discussed bullying, highlighted a two-word sermon from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf: "Stop it!"
The video was based on President Uchtdorf's April 2013 general conference address titled "The Merciful Obtain Mercy." It encouraged viewers to actively stop bullying and show mercy.
The video and President Uchtdorf's talk demonstrated how short sermons can be powerful reminders and motivators.
Here are 30 quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that provide powerful messages in fewer than 10 words.
These images can also be found on Pinterest.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 173
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 23
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 15
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 13