Ranking the best NBA players to come out of the University of Utah
Miller was selected with the eighth overall pick by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 1999 draft. He has played for 15 seasons with the Cavaliers, Los Angeles Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Philadelphia 76ers, Portland Trail Blazers and Washington Wizards. He best statistical season came in 2001-02 as a member of the Cavaliers when he averaged 16.5 points, 4.7 rebounds, a league-leading 10.9 assists and 1.6 steals a game. In his 15-year NBA career, Miller has averaged 13.5 points, 3.9 rebounds, 6.9 assists and 1.3 steals a game. Miller is currently ranked ninth all time in assists with more than 8,000.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33