All things pi: How to celebrate one of the nerdiest holidays of the year
Memorize as many digits as you can »9 of 10 «
According to the "Guinness Book of World Records," Chao Lu from China was able to recite pi from memory to 67,890 places on Nov. 20, 2005. The feat took more than 24 hours to complete, and Lu said he studied the sequence for four years before his world record attempt.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple