How star players fueled BYU's NCAA tournament runs
2012: First Round »10 of 10 «
An interesting cap to this run through history is the last BYU NCAA tournament win, which was a play-in game to the field of 64, where the Cougars made the greatest come-from-behind performance in the history of March Madness with the 2012 win over Iona. Brandon Davies, Noah Hartsock and budding star Matt Carlino all came up big in that game.
Ken Driggs of Mesa, Ariz., is a BYU graduate and served as Cosmo in the '60s. Contact him at email@example.com.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26