How star players fueled BYU's NCAA tournament runs
2012: First Round »10 of 10 «
An interesting cap to this run through history is the last BYU NCAA tournament win, which was a play-in game to the field of 64, where the Cougars made the greatest come-from-behind performance in the history of March Madness with the 2012 win over Iona. Brandon Davies, Noah Hartsock and budding star Matt Carlino all came up big in that game.
Ken Driggs of Mesa, Ariz., is a BYU graduate and served as Cosmo in the '60s. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 98
- Morning links: National college... 96
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 32
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5