5 reasons Ute fans can admire BYU
»1 of 5 «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
BYU beat out Stanford and Harvard to be the most popular university in America two years running. BYU has the nation's highest yield, which means the university has the highest percentage of prospective students whose applications are accepted and who actually go on to enroll. BYU spokesman Todd Hollingshead said in a Deseret News article that he's spoken with many students for whom BYU was the No. 1 choice and who said they didn't want to go anywhere else: "They often forego applying to other schools. This was the place they wanted to be."
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 103
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 31
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 17
- Van Noy named to Lott IMPACT trophy... 15
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 12