5 reasons Ute fans can admire BYU
»1 of 5 «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
BYU beat out Stanford and Harvard to be the most popular university in America two years running. BYU has the nation's highest yield, which means the university has the highest percentage of prospective students whose applications are accepted and who actually go on to enroll. BYU spokesman Todd Hollingshead said in a Deseret News article that he's spoken with many students for whom BYU was the No. 1 choice and who said they didn't want to go anywhere else: "They often forego applying to other schools. This was the place they wanted to be."
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 82
- Jimmer Fredette makes debut with... 68
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 44
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28