5 reasons Ute fans can admire BYU
»1 of 5 «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
BYU beat out Stanford and Harvard to be the most popular university in America two years running. BYU has the nation's highest yield, which means the university has the highest percentage of prospective students whose applications are accepted and who actually go on to enroll. BYU spokesman Todd Hollingshead said in a Deseret News article that he's spoken with many students for whom BYU was the No. 1 choice and who said they didn't want to go anywhere else: "They often forego applying to other schools. This was the place they wanted to be."
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 103
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 66
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 48
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 32