5 reasons Ute fans can admire BYU
»1 of 5 «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
BYU beat out Stanford and Harvard to be the most popular university in America two years running. BYU has the nation's highest yield, which means the university has the highest percentage of prospective students whose applications are accepted and who actually go on to enroll. BYU spokesman Todd Hollingshead said in a Deseret News article that he's spoken with many students for whom BYU was the No. 1 choice and who said they didn't want to go anywhere else: "They often forego applying to other schools. This was the place they wanted to be."
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 35
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 26
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 19