10 children's movies with rumored political agendas
The Muppets, 2011 »9 of 10 «
A living mantra of many on the left is the rich are bad and the poor are good and that is exactly what this movie portrays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The muppets rally together to save their old theater from an evil oilman ironically named Tex Richman. As well, Democrat bigwig James Carville is cast in the movie.
The Fox Business Network accused the film of “brainwashing your kids against capitalism.” In addition, Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center said, “It's amazing how far the left will go … to manipulate your kids.”
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23