10 children's movies with rumored political agendas
The Muppets, 2011 »9 of 10 «
A living mantra of many on the left is the rich are bad and the poor are good and that is exactly what this movie portrays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The muppets rally together to save their old theater from an evil oilman ironically named Tex Richman. As well, Democrat bigwig James Carville is cast in the movie.
The Fox Business Network accused the film of “brainwashing your kids against capitalism.” In addition, Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center said, “It's amazing how far the left will go … to manipulate your kids.”
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19