10 children's movies with rumored political agendas
The Muppets, 2011 »9 of 10 «
A living mantra of many on the left is the rich are bad and the poor are good and that is exactly what this movie portrays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The muppets rally together to save their old theater from an evil oilman ironically named Tex Richman. As well, Democrat bigwig James Carville is cast in the movie.
The Fox Business Network accused the film of “brainwashing your kids against capitalism.” In addition, Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center said, “It's amazing how far the left will go … to manipulate your kids.”
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 22
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 20