10 children's movies with rumored political agendas
The Muppets, 2011 »9 of 10 «
A living mantra of many on the left is the rich are bad and the poor are good and that is exactly what this movie portrays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The muppets rally together to save their old theater from an evil oilman ironically named Tex Richman. As well, Democrat bigwig James Carville is cast in the movie.
The Fox Business Network accused the film of “brainwashing your kids against capitalism.” In addition, Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center said, “It's amazing how far the left will go … to manipulate your kids.”
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26