10 children's movies with rumored political agendas
As early as the release of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in 1937, critics have sought to identify political messages in children's movies.
"Snow White," for example, was accused of having either feminist or anti-feminist messaging, depending on your flavor of political message-finding.
Lately it seems that Hollywood has taken a decidedly more open ideological turn when it comes to children's movies, with even a couple of writers and directors admitting they've inserted political messaging into films directed at children.
Here is a list of 10 children's movies that are rumored to have political motives.
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 24