Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
Denver Nuggets (2011-14) »6 of 7 «
Miller's second stint with the Nuggets began after he was traded to Denver in the summer of 2011. For the first time in his career, his points-per-game average dipped under double digits as he came off the bench. After his first two seasons where he averaged near 9.6 points and just over six rebounds per game, his numbers and minutes dropped even further the early part of this season and he was eventually traded.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president