Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
Denver Nuggets (2011-14) »6 of 7 «
Miller's second stint with the Nuggets began after he was traded to Denver in the summer of 2011. For the first time in his career, his points-per-game average dipped under double digits as he came off the bench. After his first two seasons where he averaged near 9.6 points and just over six rebounds per game, his numbers and minutes dropped even further the early part of this season and he was eventually traded.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21