Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
It's been a long time since Andre Miller led the Utah men's basketball team to the national championship game against Kentucky in 1998 and earned numerous All-America honors the next year as a senior.
In the 15 years since his college career ended, the former Ute guard has quietly compiled a solid NBA resume playing for six different teams, one of which he's played for in two different stints.
Along the way in his pro career, Miller has earned NBA All-Rookie First Team honors and led the league in assists one season, all while starting 935 games to this point. He's also played in 52 playoff games over nine different seasons.
Here's a look back at his NBA career, which includes being traded to a new team recently:
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 222
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 71
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 42
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 22
- Dick Harmon: Onus is on Fredette to... 21