Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
It's been a long time since Andre Miller led the Utah men's basketball team to the national championship game against Kentucky in 1998 and earned numerous All-America honors the next year as a senior.
In the 15 years since his college career ended, the former Ute guard has quietly compiled a solid NBA resume playing for six different teams, one of which he's played for in two different stints.
Along the way in his pro career, Miller has earned NBA All-Rookie First Team honors and led the league in assists one season, all while starting 935 games to this point. He's also played in 52 playoff games over nine different seasons.
Here's a look back at his NBA career, which includes being traded to a new team recently:
- New temple presidents
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- New mission presidents
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16