Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
It's been a long time since Andre Miller led the Utah men's basketball team to the national championship game against Kentucky in 1998 and earned numerous All-America honors the next year as a senior.
In the 15 years since his college career ended, the former Ute guard has quietly compiled a solid NBA resume playing for six different teams, one of which he's played for in two different stints.
Along the way in his pro career, Miller has earned NBA All-Rookie First Team honors and led the league in assists one season, all while starting 935 games to this point. He's also played in 52 playoff games over nine different seasons.
Here's a look back at his NBA career, which includes being traded to a new team recently:
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28