Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
It's been a long time since Andre Miller led the Utah men's basketball team to the national championship game against Kentucky in 1998 and earned numerous All-America honors the next year as a senior.
In the 15 years since his college career ended, the former Ute guard has quietly compiled a solid NBA resume playing for six different teams, one of which he's played for in two different stints.
Along the way in his pro career, Miller has earned NBA All-Rookie First Team honors and led the league in assists one season, all while starting 935 games to this point. He's also played in 52 playoff games over nine different seasons.
Here's a look back at his NBA career, which includes being traded to a new team recently:
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 124
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 38
- Several early season game times set for... 31
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13