5 reasons BYU can admire the University of Utah
»5 items «
University of Utah
Okay, BYU fan, time for the toughest quiz of the season, er, semester. No grading on a curve, either. Ready? Here goes: What do you admire most about Utah as a school? Let's strip away all that fanly fan bluster, and the pain you felt the last time the Utes beat the Cougars in football, and consider for a minute the national and international reputations of one of the state's flagship institutions, for the Wasatch Front and beyond and some of the similarities BYU and the U. share. Heck, the U. provides a lot of direct benefit for U. grads. Need an example? OK, try this: Did you know 299 of the 2,134 students pursuing a graduate degree at the U. right now are BYU grads? Here are five reasons a BYU fan can respect the U.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29