5 reasons BYU can admire the University of Utah
»5 items «
University of Utah
Okay, BYU fan, time for the toughest quiz of the season, er, semester. No grading on a curve, either. Ready? Here goes: What do you admire most about Utah as a school? Let's strip away all that fanly fan bluster, and the pain you felt the last time the Utes beat the Cougars in football, and consider for a minute the national and international reputations of one of the state's flagship institutions, for the Wasatch Front and beyond and some of the similarities BYU and the U. share. Heck, the U. provides a lot of direct benefit for U. grads. Need an example? OK, try this: Did you know 299 of the 2,134 students pursuing a graduate degree at the U. right now are BYU grads? Here are five reasons a BYU fan can respect the U.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25