5 reasons BYU can admire the University of Utah
»5 items «
University of Utah
Okay, BYU fan, time for the toughest quiz of the season, er, semester. No grading on a curve, either. Ready? Here goes: What do you admire most about Utah as a school? Let's strip away all that fanly fan bluster, and the pain you felt the last time the Utes beat the Cougars in football, and consider for a minute the national and international reputations of one of the state's flagship institutions, for the Wasatch Front and beyond and some of the similarities BYU and the U. share. Heck, the U. provides a lot of direct benefit for U. grads. Need an example? OK, try this: Did you know 299 of the 2,134 students pursuing a graduate degree at the U. right now are BYU grads? Here are five reasons a BYU fan can respect the U.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- Little offense as main players sit out... 105
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 101
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 45
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 34
- Analysis: Utah Jazz will be better, but... 17
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director... 13
- Pittsburgh to hire Utah State Athletic... 11
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL... 10