Utah sports poll: Most successful college football, basketball player
A compilation of polls about the most popular sports topics from around the state.
Last week’s poll results:
-63 percent said Anson Winder should be BYU’s starter the rest of the season, compared to 20 percent Matt Carlino and six percent Skyler Halford.
-17 percent said Utah would win the Pac-12 conference tournament. 83 percent said they wouldn’t.
-58 percent said BYU is most deserving team from Utah to make the NCAA tournament. 27 percent said Utah.
-42 percent said only one team will make the NCAA tournament from Utah, and 41 percent said two teams will make it.
-64 percent said they would like to see Jimmer Fredette on the Utah Jazz. 36 percent said they wouldn’t.
-55 percent said Trey Burke should win the Rookie of the Year award, compared to 32 percent for Michael Carter-Williams.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 103
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 60
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 45
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 35
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 29
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 28