Utah sports poll: Most successful college football, basketball player
A compilation of polls about the most popular sports topics from around the state.
Last week’s poll results:
-63 percent said Anson Winder should be BYU’s starter the rest of the season, compared to 20 percent Matt Carlino and six percent Skyler Halford.
-17 percent said Utah would win the Pac-12 conference tournament. 83 percent said they wouldn’t.
-58 percent said BYU is most deserving team from Utah to make the NCAA tournament. 27 percent said Utah.
-42 percent said only one team will make the NCAA tournament from Utah, and 41 percent said two teams will make it.
-64 percent said they would like to see Jimmer Fredette on the Utah Jazz. 36 percent said they wouldn’t.
-55 percent said Trey Burke should win the Rookie of the Year award, compared to 32 percent for Michael Carter-Williams.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34