BYU football: Top 10 storylines for spring practices
9. Additional offensive line help »9 of 10 «
It’s no secret that the offensive line struggled throughout 2013, but the group should be aided by a year’s experience with the new offense and a few new faces at the position. Two of the more notable faces will be Tuni Kanuch, who switched over from defense in the offseason, and Ului Lapuaho, who recently returned from LDS mission service. Coach Bronco Mendenhall pinpointed Lapuaho as someone who has impressed in workouts since returning and we’ll begin to learn of any impact he’ll make this spring.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 105
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 82
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 28
- Utes fill three future football... 28