BYU football: Top 10 storylines for spring practices
9. Additional offensive line help »9 of 10 «
It’s no secret that the offensive line struggled throughout 2013, but the group should be aided by a year’s experience with the new offense and a few new faces at the position. Two of the more notable faces will be Tuni Kanuch, who switched over from defense in the offseason, and Ului Lapuaho, who recently returned from LDS mission service. Coach Bronco Mendenhall pinpointed Lapuaho as someone who has impressed in workouts since returning and we’ll begin to learn of any impact he’ll make this spring.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for mental,...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 105
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 31
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 27
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert... 24
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven... 16