BYU football: Top 10 storylines for spring practices
9. Additional offensive line help »9 of 10 «
It’s no secret that the offensive line struggled throughout 2013, but the group should be aided by a year’s experience with the new offense and a few new faces at the position. Two of the more notable faces will be Tuni Kanuch, who switched over from defense in the offseason, and Ului Lapuaho, who recently returned from LDS mission service. Coach Bronco Mendenhall pinpointed Lapuaho as someone who has impressed in workouts since returning and we’ll begin to learn of any impact he’ll make this spring.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 37
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27