BYU football: Top 10 storylines for spring practices
9. Additional offensive line help »9 of 10 «
It’s no secret that the offensive line struggled throughout 2013, but the group should be aided by a year’s experience with the new offense and a few new faces at the position. Two of the more notable faces will be Tuni Kanuch, who switched over from defense in the offseason, and Ului Lapuaho, who recently returned from LDS mission service. Coach Bronco Mendenhall pinpointed Lapuaho as someone who has impressed in workouts since returning and we’ll begin to learn of any impact he’ll make this spring.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- Morning links: National college football...
- West Antelope fire grows to 8,000 acres
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 125
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 72
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37