Commentary: Utah State football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Utah State's second season in the Mountain West Conference begins in 183 days as the Aggies travel to Neyland Stadium to face Tennessee of the SEC. Even though spring camp opens on March 3, it's still way too early to do any sort of position-by-position breakdown.
We're doing it anyway. After all, is it ever really too early to talk college football?
Utah State is the state's program on the rise, and there's plenty of reasons for optimism headed into 2014. Chuckie Keeton should be healthy before the start of the 2014 season, and USU's defense looks as solid as ever. Utah State could very well be the favorite to win the Mountain West in 2014.
Here's Utah State's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown.
Lafe Peavler is a sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 87
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 63
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 52
- Can BYU put together a special season? 42
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 33