Top Utah winter Olympians and the moments we'll remember from Sochi
Sage Kotsenburg, snowboarding »8 of 8 «
The chillest dude of the Olympics, Kotsenburg started the gold medal count rolling with the gold in the first Olympic slopestyle snowboarding event landing a trick he invented called the “holy crail.” He parlayed that medal into a whirlwind of late night talk show appearances, including stops with David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon and Conan O’Brien. More importantly, he earned a medal made of bacon.
»8 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 222
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 71
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 42
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 22
- Dick Harmon: Onus is on Fredette to... 21