BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 66
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory 20