BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 87
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 67
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 45
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33