BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 118
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 62
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 37
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 27