BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37