BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 52
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 34
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 31
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21