BYU-Utah: Five Utes to watch
John White, running back »2 of 5 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
So far the Ute running game has struggled to get on track, but White still is averaging 103 yards per game. He has shown an ability to get tough yards inside, but the offensive line hasn't opened up many big holes for him so far this year. At L.A. Harbor College he was the conference player of the year when he ran for 2,527 yards in two years with 41 touchdowns. At 5-foot-9, 190 pounds, he's more of a scatback than Utah's other three runners and if can get loose, it could make a difference in the game.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 191
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 97
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 59
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50