Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for the Utah Utes.
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 113
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 58
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30