Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for the Utah Utes.
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 100
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Jazz lose to undermanned, tired... 16