Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for the Utah Utes.
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 95
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 76
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48