Commentary: Utah football's way-too-early position-by-position breakdown
Utah's fourth season in the Pac-12 begins on Aug. 28, which is still 190 days (or six months, nine days) away. It's obviously way too early to talk about how Utah football will do this fall. Spring camp is still a little more than two weeks out.
That won't stop us from talking about it anyway.
There's so many questions headed into 2014. Who will start at quarterback? How can the Utes adapt after losing a lot of NFL-level talent? How will the offense respond with a new offensive coordinator?
Here's our way-too-early position-by-position breakdown for the Utah Utes.
Lafe Peavler is a Web sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25