Wasteful spending? 20 things the government buys with your money
Penny "loafers" »20 of 20 «
There are a lot of people in America that think we should ditch the penny. Seemingly, the government disagrees because they spent $70 million on penny production in 2012, costing almost two times its value.
»20 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1